Year 10 Exams
New protocols are in place regarding assessment adjustments for students with disabilities. Read more....
Students in Years 7 to 9 will sit in-class assessments during their regular timetabled classes.
- Students will receive a copy of their timetable during class time. Year 10 Semester 2 2020 Exam Timetable
- All exams will be held in the College Gymnasium.
- The regular timetable for mainstream Year 10 students will be replaced by the Exam timetable during the exam period.
- Year 10 students will be dismissed from the College at the conclusion of exams,on both exam days.
- Specialist Program students will continue with their regular timetabled classes during the exam period.
- Students are required to bring their own equipment as required for each exam.
- Students who are unsure about what to bring to exams must check with their subject teacher.
- Students who do not attend exams due to sickness or misadventure must provide evidence for their absence.
Please email Deputy Principal, Mark Humphries for more information or contact Administration on 9561 4200.