Enrolments - How to Apply

Enrolment enquiries are welcome at any time during the school year. Application booklets are downloadable (see below) and also available for collection in Administration. Completed applications must be submitted in person to Administration with the required documents. We follow all procedures in accordance with Department of Education policy.

Enrol early for Year 7 in the following school year


Enrolling your child early (before the official mid-July deadline) helps us plan for the new school year. You'll receive information about our Year 6 Transition events as well as news updates in Term 3 and 4 prior to the new school year. Visit us or call 9561 4200 to discuss your child's enrolment or download the enrolment application below. 

Download the Enrolment Application here...  

Enrolment Procedures & Frequently Asked Questions


College Tours

College tours for prospective families are conducted during school terms, Monday to Thursday from 3:30pm to 4:00pm. 

Book your College tour here...

Education Support for children with diagnosed disabilities

If your child has a diagnosed disability, please read our Education Support Policy and contact the Program Coordinator, Education Support on 08 9561 4200 to discuss your child's needs. Read more about Education Support...

Local Area Intake Boundary

To be eligible for enrolment, students must be residing within the boundaries of our Local Intake Area, as determined by the Department of Education. If you are not permanently residing in our local intake area, contact us to discuss your circumstances.

Student Health Records 

If your child has medical/health conditions, please complete the specific Health Forms and provide diagnosis documents with your enrolment application. To learn more read How to Apply and FAQs (above) and go to Student Health Forms to download the specific forms. Parents are required to update their child's Health Forms at the start of Term 1 each year to ensure our records are up-to-date. 

The Year 7 Scholarship Program opens for applications mid-year, for students entering the College the following year. 

For information on our Selective Programs - Academic Extension and High Performance Sports (Cricket, Netball & Soccer), go to  CURRICULUM/SELECTIVE PROGRAMS from the menu above.