Year 11 and 12 Exams
Year 12 Semester 2 ATAR Exams: 7-11 October 2019
Year 12 Semester 2 ATAR Exams will be held from Monday 7 October to Friday 11 October 2019. These exams are scheduled during the second week of the Term 3 school holidays.
- Students are to be in full school uniform for all exams.
- Students must arrive at the College 30 minutes prior to the exam start time.
- All exams are in the Performing Arts Centre (PAC).
- Students are to enter the College through the gate next to the PAC, on Bradman Drive.
Regular timetabled classes for Year 12 students resume on Tuesday 15 October (the start of Term 4 for all students).
Students who are sitting exams have been given their timetable and should contact Deputy Principal Bryan Rodrigues for any queries. For more information about College exams and assessments, please refer to the College Assessment policies (About Us/Policies).
We recommend parents and students ensure they are aware of rules, policies and protocols for exams by reading the SCSA Year 12 Information Handbook, which can be accessed via the SCSA website (Year 11 & 12 Home Page) or use the direct links below.
- 2019 SCSA Year 12 Information Handbook - Part 1: Information for all students
- 2019 SCSA Year 12 ATAR Course Examination Timetable (Semester 2)