Second-Hand Uniforms, Textbooks & Resources
We understand the need to provide an efficient process for families to buy and sell second-hand textbooks, uniforms and student resources.
We are pleased to provide a comprehensive and convenient way of trading via the Sustainable School Shop. The service is very accessible; preferencing our school first, then allowing access to buy/sell items with families from other schools. Access to second-hand textbooks, uniforms, calculators, stationery, musical equipment, etc is all year round. For best results, we recommend you:
- Register on the Sustainable School Shop website (click on the logo above) and nominate Butler College - a subscription to the service will be provided to you;
- List your items for sale and wanted ads for those items you are looking to buy;
- The school’s uniform and booklists* are uploaded to the system to make listing ads easy;
- The system matches the ads of buyers with sellers and notifies the buyer via email;
- Buyers contact sellers and arrange where and when to trade;
- Most trading will occur with other parents from our school;
- You can pre-arrange the transaction and then trade after the textbooks are no longer required.
Buy and sell uniforms or textbooks here:
*NOTE: Each year our textbook lists are shown on Sustainable School Shop in early December; you will receive your child’s Booklist from us at the same time. If you are considering buying second-hand textbooks, we suggest you delay purchasing them through Sustainable School Shop until you have received our booklist, so you know which ones to buy. You may need to purchase new textbooks (as shown on the booklist) if you can’t find suitable second-hand books on Sustainable School Shop. Online ordering of new textbooks from Campion closes early in December, please check the booklist for correct deadlines for online ordering.