Academic Scholarships commencing in Year 7
We invite parents and guardians to apply for an Academic Scholarship for their Year 5 or 6 child. Please complete the Academic Scholarship Application form and include your child's most recent school Report and their Year 5 NAPLAN Report, which must meet the following criteria:
- Reading = Band 8 or higher
- Writing = Band 8 or higher
- Numeracy = Band 8 or higher
Each recipient of an Academic Scholarship will have their compulsory charges (in accordance with subjects undertaken by the student) and voluntary contributions ($235) paid by Butler College, for each year of enrolment at the College, with the following terms and conditions* being met (in each year of enrolment):
- Maintaining minimum Satisfactory (C Grade) levels in all subjects in each reporting period (each semester) in all years.
- Maintaining Good Standing (including attendance above 90%) in all all school terms each year.
Please read the full *Terms and Conditions and FAQs for the Academic Scholarship.
Note: all costs associated with uniforms, excursions, incursions, camps/tours, activities (curricular and extra-curricular), booklists and other additional cost options are not covered by the Academic Scholarship and are at the expense of the students' parents or guardians.