Welcome to Your New School
Thank you for choosing us for your child's secondary education. Starting a new school is exciting, but we appreciate that it may also be overwhelming for children (and parents too!), particularly in Year 7. We've made it easy for you to learn about your new school; take a look at the the links and information below.
Contact us on 08 9561 4200 if you have further queries, visit our Calendar for events and follow our Facebook page for up-to-date news. You'll also receive regular Connect notices for all internal school communications. Welcome, we look forward to meeting you soon!
- College Administration Information 2022 - everything parents need to know about Butler College.
- Mobile Phone policy - information for parents
- Am I eligible for the Secondary Assistance Scheme (uniform & fees rebates)? Read more...
- Student Uniforms - policies, pricelist, order form, online purchasing
- Sustainable School Shop - buy and sell second-hand uniforms and student resources
- Ordering your Child's Smartrider
- Year 7 Instrumental Music Schools Services (IMSS)
- 'Connect', IT Services and Buying a Macbook for your Child
- Cafeteria Menu
- Course Handbooks for Year 7 - 11 (Year 12 does not have a handbook as courses chosen in Year 11 are for 2 years)
- City of Wanneroo - School Parking and Road Safety Awareness for Your Child
- College Map
- Application for Student Absence during school Term form
- Butler College Staff Directory
- Transport Assistance for Education Support and Mainstream Students (Orange buses)
- Vacation Swimming Lessons